We bring to your attention a new website where you can buy priligy australia at a low price with fast delivery to Australia.
Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
(See the end of this Medication Guide for a list of prescription NSAID medicines.)
What is the most important information I should know about medicines called
Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)?
NSAID medicines may increase the chance of a heart attack or stroke that can lead to
This chance increases:
NSAID medicines should never be used right before or after a heart surgery called a
“coronary artery bypass graft (CABG).”
NSAID medicines can cause ulcers and bleeding in the stomach and intestines at any
time during treatment. Ulcers and bleeding:
The chance of a person getting an ulcer or bleeding increases with:
• taking medicines called “corticosteroids”
NSAID medicines should only be used:
• at the lowest dose possible for your treatment
What are Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)?
NSAID medicines are used to treat pain and redness, swelling, and heat (inflammation) from
medical conditions such as:
• different types of arthritis• menstrual cramps and other types of short-term pain
Who should not take a Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAID)?
Do not take an NSAID medicine:
• if you had an asthma attack, hives, or other allergic reaction with aspirin or any other
• for pain right before or after heart bypass surgery
Tell your healthcare provider:
• about all of your medical conditions.
• about all of the medicines you take. NSAIDs and some other medicines can interact
with each other and cause serious side effects. Keep a list of your medicines to
show to your healthcare provider and pharmacist.
• if you are pregnant. NSAID medicines should not be used by pregnant women late
in their pregnancy.
• if you are breastfeeding. Talk to your doctor.
What are the possible side effects of Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)?
Serious side effects include:
Other side effects include:
• heart failure from body swelling (fluid retention)
• kidney problems including kidney failure
• bleeding and ulcers in the stomach and intestine
• life-threatening allergic reactions• liver problems including liver failure• asthma attacks in people who have asthma
Get emergency help right away if you have any of the following symptoms:
• shortness of breath or trouble breathing
• weakness in one part or side of your body
Stop your NSAID medicine and call your healthcare provider right away if you have
any of the following symptoms:
• there is blood in your bowel movement or it is
• swelling of the arms and legs, hands and feet
These are not all the side effects with NSAID medicines. Talk to your healthcare provider orpharmacist for more information about NSAID medicines.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at
Other information about Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
• Aspirin is an NSAID medicine but it does not increase the chance of a heart attack.
Aspirin can cause bleeding in the brain, stomach, and intestines. Aspirin can also causeulcers in the stomach and intestines.
• Some of these NSAID medicines are sold in lower doses without a prescription (over-
the-counter). Talk to your healthcare provider before using over-the-counter NSAIDs formore than 10 days.
NSAID medicines that need a prescription
Cataflam, Voltaren, Arthrotec (combined with misoprostol)
Motrin, Tab-Profen, Vicoprofen* (combined with hydrocodone), Combunox(combined with oxycodone)
Indocin, Indocin SR, Indo-Lemmon, Indomethagan
Naprosyn, Anaprox, Anaprox DS, EC-Naprosyn, Naprelan, Naprapac(copackaged with lansoprazole)
* Vicoprofen contains the same dose of ibuprofen as over-the-counter (OTC) NSAIDs, and is usual y used for
less than 10 days to treat pain. The OTC NSAID label warns that long term continuous use may increasethe risk of heart attack or stroke.
This Medication Guide has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Revised 06/2009
SCIENTIFICALLY ADVANCED, DIVINELY INSPIRED !INTENSIVT LYFT + JÄMN HUDFÄRG + ULTIMAT MJUKHET Nu lanseras Stimulskin Plus Divine Lifting Cream, cremen med marknadens mest kraftfulla och ledande anti-age-formula. Den ger ett omedelbart lyft till ansiktet och är i en klass för sig. Konsistensen är ultrakomfortabel och doften är ljuvligt mild. EN DARPHIN INNOVATION: Divine Lifting Crea
Liste der Sortengruppen folgender Arten für die Allgemeinverfügung Name/Art Sortengruppe (Untergruppe) Artischocken Allgemein Asia-Salat Allgemein Auberginen Rundoval Name/Art Sortengruppe (Untergruppe) Industrie Ölkürbis Allgemein Pak Choi Veredelungsunterlagen Pastinaken Allgemein Romana Rotblättrig Schnittknoblauch Allgemein Sellerie, Stangen Schwarzwurzel Allgeme