Microsoft word - rx_bs_for_hsa_plan
Outpatient Prescription Drug
10/30/50 Plan 0H9 Modified
Your Copayment and/or Coinsurance is determined by the tier to which the Prescription Drug List Management Committee has
assigned the Prescription Drug Product. All Prescription Drug Products on the Prescription Drug List are assigned to Tier 1, Tier 2
or Tier 3. Find individualized information on your benefit coverage, determine tier status, check the status of claims and search for
network pharmacies by logging on to www.myuhc.com®
or calling the Customer Care number on your ID card.
Annual Drug Deductible - Network and Non-Network
Out-of-Pocket Drug Maximum - Network and Non-Network
* Only certain Prescription Drug Products are available through mail order; please visit www.myuhc.com or call Customer Care at the telephone number on the back of your ID card for more information.
Note: If you purchase a Prescription Drug Product from a Non-Network Pharmacy, you are responsible for any difference between what the Non-Network Pharmacy charges and the amount we would have paid for the same Prescription Drug Product dispensed by a Network Pharmacy.
This summary of Benefits is intended only to highlight your Benefits for Outpatient Prescription Drug Products and should not be relied upon to determine coverage. Your plan may not cover all of your Outpatient Prescription Drug expenses. Please refer to your Outpatient Prescription Drug Rider and Certificate of Coverage for a complete listing of services, limitations, exclusions and a description of all the terms and conditions of coverage. If this description conflicts in any way with the Outpatient Prescription Drug Rider or the Certificate of Coverage, the Outpatient Prescription Drug Rider and Certificate of Coverage shall prevail.
ASXRP0H907PS Modified Item#
Other Important Information about your Outpatient Prescription Drug Benefits
You are responsible for paying the lower of the applicable Copayment and/or Coinsurance or the retail Network Pharmacy's Usual and Customary Charge, or the lower of the applicable Copayment and/or Coinsurance or the mail order Network Pharmacy's Prescription Drug Cost.
For a single Copayment and/or Coinsurance, you may receive a Prescription Drug Product up to the stated supply limit. Some products are subject to additional supply limits.
Specialty Prescription Drug Products supply limits are as written by the provider, up to a consecutive 31-day supply of the Specialty Prescription Drug Product, unless adjusted based on the drug manufacturer's packaging size, or based on supply limits. Supply limits apply to Specialty Prescription Drug Products whether obtained at a retail pharmacy or through a mail order pharmacy.
Some Prescription Drug Products or Pharmaceutical Products for which Benefits are described under the Prescription Drug Rider or Certificate of Coverage are subject to step therapy requirements. This means that in order to receive Benefits for such Prescription Drug Products or Pharmaceutical Products you are required to use a different Prescription Drug Product(s) or Pharmaceutical Product(s) first.
Also note that some Prescription Drug Products require that you notify us in advance to determine whether the Prescription Drug Product meets the definition of a Covered Health Service and is not Experimental, Investigational or Unproven.
If you require certain Prescription Drug Products, we may direct you to a Designated Pharmacy with whom we have an arrangement to provide those Prescription Drug Products. If you are directed to a Designated Pharmacy and you choose not to obtain your Prescription Drug Product from the Designated Pharmacy, you will be subject to the Non-Network Benefit for that Prescription Drug Product.
Exclusions from coverage listed in the Certificate of Coverage apply also to this Rider. In addition, the following exclusions apply:
• Coverage for Prescription Drug Products for the amount dispensed (days' supply or quantity limit) which exceeds the supply
• Prescription Drug Products dispensed outside the United States, except as required for Emergency treatment. • Drugs which are prescribed, dispensed or intended for use during an Inpatient Stay. • Experimental, Investigational or Unproven Services and medications; medications used for experimental indications and/or
dosage regimens determined by us to be experimental, investigational or unproven.
• Prescription Drug Products furnished by the local, state or federal government. Any Prescription Drug Product to the extent
payment or benefits are provided or available from the local, state or federal government (for example, Medicare) whether or not payment or benefits are received, except as otherwise provided by law.
• Prescription Drug Products for any condition, Injury, Sickness or mental illness arising out of, or in the course of, employment
for which benefits are available under any workers' compensation law or other similar laws, whether or not a claim for such benefits is made or payment or benefits are received.
• Any product dispensed for the purpose of appetite suppression or weight loss. • A Pharmaceutical Product for which Benefits are provided in your Certificate of Coverage. This exclusion does not apply to
Depo Provera and other injectable drugs used for contraception.
• Durable Medical Equipment. Prescribed and non-prescribed outpatient supplies, other than the diabetic supplies and inhaler
• General vitamins, except the following which require a Prescription Order or Refill: prenatal vitamins, vitamins with fluoride, and
• Unit dose packaging of Prescription Drug Products. • Medications used for cosmetic purposes. • Prescription Drug Products, including New Prescription Drug Products or new dosage forms, that we determine do not meet the
• Prescription Drug Products as a replacement for a previously dispensed Prescription Drug Product that was lost, stolen, broken
• Prescription Drug Products when prescribed to treat infertility. • Prescription Drug Products for smoking cessation. • Compounded drugs that do not contain at least one ingredient that has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug
Administration and requires a Prescription Order or Refill. Compounded drugs that are available as a similar commercially available Prescription Drug Product. (Compounded drugs that contain at least one ingredient that requires a Prescription Order or Refill are assigned to Tier 3.)
• Drugs available over-the-counter that do not require a Prescription Order or Refill by federal or state law before being
dispensed, unless we have designated the over-the-counter medication as eligible for coverage as if it were a Prescription Drug Product and it is obtained with a Prescription Order or Refill from a Physician. Prescription Drug Products that are available in over-the-counter form or comprised of components that are available in over-the-counter form or equivalent. Certain Prescription Drug Products that we have determined are Therapeutically Equivalent to an over-the-counter drug. Such determinations may be made up to six times during a calendar year, and we may decide at any time to reinstate Benefits for a Prescription Drug Product that was previously excluded under this provision.
• New Prescription Drug Products and/or new dosage forms until the date they are assigned to a tier by our Prescription Drug List
• Growth hormone for children with familial short stature (short stature based upon heredity and not caused by a diagnosed
• Any product for which the primary use is a source of nutrition, nutritional supplements, or dietary management of disease, even
when used for the treatment of Sickness or Injury.
• A Prescription Drug Product that contains (an) active ingredient(s) available in and Therapeutically Equivalent to another
• A Prescription Drug Product that contains (an) active ingredient(s) which is (are) a modified version of and Therapeutically
Equivalent to another covered Prescription Drug Product.
THIS PAGE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK
MARE, consigned by The Castlebridge Consignment Will Stand at Park Paddocks, Somerville Paddock P, Box 830 Covered by DIKTAT (GB) last Service March 11th; believed in foal. Pregnancy Certificate available, see Conditions of Sale. EMSAM BALLOU (IRE), placed 3 times at 3 years, 2004 including third in stanleybet.com Maiden Stakes, Kempton Park; Own sister to Triple Blue (IRE) PERSIAN TA
Pressemitteilung Patentablauf Viagra-Wirkstoff: STADA-Konzern bringt kostengünstige Alternative zur Behandlung von Erektionsstörungen auf den Markt Sildenafil-Generika ab Montag in ganz Deutschland in den Apotheken Bad Vilbel, 23. Juni 2013 – Pünktlich mit dem Patentablauf des Viagra-Wirkstoffes Sildenafil bringt STADA am morgigen Montag, den 24. Juni 2013, eine kostengünstige