Microsoft word - p11.doc
OR PRINT LEGIBLY.
carefully and follow all directions.
Entry into United Nations service might require assignment to any area of the world in which the United Nations might have responsibilities.
(a) Are there any limitations on your ability to perform in your prospective field of work? YES
(b) Are there any limitations on your ability to engage in all travel? YES
15. Do you have any dependent children? YES
If the answer is “yes”, give the following information:
16. Have you taken up legal permanent residence status in any country other than that of your nationality? YES
If answer is “yes”, which country?
17. Have you taken any legal steps towards changing your present nationality? YES
If answer is “yes”, explain fully: 18. Are any of your relatives employed by a public international organization? YES
If answer is “yes”, give the following information:
19. What is your preferred field of work?
20. Would you accept employment for less than six months?
21. Have you previously submitted an application for employment and/or undergone any tests
22. KNOWLEDGE OF LANGUAGES. What is your mother tongue?
List any office machines or equipment and
Indicate speed in words per minute
24. EDUCATION, Give full details – N.B. Please give exact titles of degrees in original language. Please do not translate or equate to other degrees.
B. SCHOOLS OR OTHER FORMAL TRAINING OR EDUCATION FROM AGE 14 (e.g., high school, technical school or apprenticeship)
25. LIST PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES AND ACTIVITIES IN CIVIC, PUBLIC OR INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS
26. LIST ANY SIGNIFICANT PUBLICATIONS YOU HAVE WRITTEN (DO NOT ATTACH)
27. EMPLOYMENT RECORD: Starting with your present post, list in REVERSE ORDER every employment you have had. Use a separate block for each post.
Include also service in the armed forces and note any period during which you were not gainfully employed. If you need more space, attach additional pages of the same size. Give both gross and net salaries per annum for your last or present post.
A. PRESENT POST (LAST POST, IF NOT PRESENTLY IN EMPLOYMENT)
28. HAVE YOU ANY OBJECTIONS TO OUR MAKING INQUIRIES OF YOUR PRESENT EMPLOYER? YES
29. ARE YOU NOW OR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A CIVIL SERVANT IN YOUR GOVERNMENT’S EMPLOY? YES
If answer is “yes”, WHEN?
30. REFERENCES: List three persons, not related to you, and are not current United Nations staff members, who are familiar with your character and qualifications. Do not repeat names of supervisors listed under Item 27.
31. STATE ANY OTHER RELEVANT FACTS. INCLUDE INFORMATION REGARDING ANY RESIDENCE OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY OF
32. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ARRESTED, INDICTED, OR SUMMONED INTO COURT AS A DEFENDANT IN A CRIMINAL PROCEEDING, OR CONVICTED, FINED OR IMPRISONED FOR THE VIOLATION OF ANY LAW (excluding minor traffic violations)? YES
If “yes”, give full particulars of each case in an attached statement.
33. OTHER AGENCIES OF THE UNITED NATIONS SYSTEM MAY BE INTERESTED IN OUR APPLICANTS. DO YOU HAVE ANY OBJECTION TO YOUR PERSONAL HISTORY FORM BEING MADE AVAILABLE TO THEM? YES
34. I certify that the statements made by me in answer to the foregoing questions are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that any misrepresentation or material omission made on a Personal History form or other document requested by the Organization renders a staff member of the United Nations liable to termination or dismissal.
N.B. You will be requested to supply documentary evidence which supports the statements you have made above. Do not, however, send any documentary evidence until you have been asked to do so by the Organization and, in any event, do not submit the original texts of references or testimonials unless they have been obtained for the sole use of the Organization.
▼ Journal of Research (Science), Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan. Vol. 17, No. 3, July 2006, pp. 165-171 ISSN 1021-1012 EFFECT OF UREA ON TOPICAL ABSORPTION OF DICLOFENAC DIETHYLAMINE THROUGH HAIRLESS RABBIT SKIN Syed Nisar Hussain Shah*, Mahboob Rabbani and Muhammad Fakhruddin Amir Faculty of Pharmacy, Bahaudin Zakariya University, Multan-Pakistan.
Data revisione 02/01/2013Stampata il 02/01/2013263178 - HORECA SELECT SANIFICANTE CUCINA1. Identificazione della sostanza o della miscela e della società/impresa1.2. Pertinenti usi identificati della sostanza o miscela e usi sconsigliatiDetergente sanificante per la cucina pronto all'uso. Sconsigliati tutti gli usi diversi1.3. Informazioni sul fornitore della scheda di dati di sicurezzae-ma