Fob dynalife lep tds:fob_dyna lep.qxd
Dynalife L-EP is a multipurpose, extreme-pressure lithium grease
developed for use in a wide variety of industrial and automotive
applications. It is a versatile, general-purpose greaserecommended for use in applications where operating
temperatures and loads are moderate. It is available in sixgrades to cover a wide range of applications.
Dynalife L-EP is manufactured with high-quality base oilsthickened with lithium 12-hydroxystearate soap. It is fortified withextreme-pressure and antiwear additives plus rust and oxidationinhibitors. It has good load-carrying capacity for protectionagainst wear, good oxidation resistance for long service life,protects metal parts against rust and corrosion, and is resistantto water washout. It has good resistance to structural breakdownand will not soften excessively during high-speed operation inrolling-element bearings. It forms a good seal to help minimizebearing contamination.
• Plain and rolling-element bearings in compressors, fans,
centrifugal pumps and other industrial equipment whereoperating temperatures and loads are moderate
• Chassis parts, universal joints and water pumps on passenger
cars, light trucks and other mobile equipment
• Track rollers, commercial lawn mowers, crushers and
Technical Hot Line:
• Underground mining machinery and other enclosed
gearboxes where oil leakage is a problem (semifluid grades)
• Wheel bearings of passenger cars equipped with drum brakes
• Centralized grease lubrication systems
• General-purpose shop/industrial grease
• Multipurpose grease for use in a wide variety of applications
• Good extreme-pressure and antiwear properties• Good shear stability• Good oxidation resistance and thermal stability• Protects against rust and corrosion• Resists water washout• Good low-temperature pumpability• Suitable for use in centralized lube systems
-18 to 121 -18 to 124 -18 to 143 -9 to 143
Health and Safety Information
For recommendations on safe handling and use of this product, please refer to the Material
Safety Data Sheet via http://w3.conocophillips.com/NetMSDS
Typical properties are average values only and do not constitute a specification. Minor variations that do not affect product performance are to be expected during normal manufacture, and at different blending locations. Product formulations are subject to change without notification.
Copyright 2011 ConocoPhillips Company. The ConocoPhillips logo, Conoco, the Conoco logo, Phillips 66, the Phillips 66 logo, 76 and the 76 logo are trademarks of ConocoPhillips Company in theU.S.A. and other countries.
Draft Genome Sequence of an Extensively Drug-Resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis Clinical Isolate of the Ural Strain OSDD493 Shamsudheen Karuthedath Vellarikkal,a Ajay Vir Singh,c Pravin Kumar Singh,c Parul Garg,c Viswa Mohan Katoch,c Kiran Katoch,c Open Source Drug Discovery Consortium,d D. S. Chauhan,c Vinod Scaria,b Sridhar Sivasubbua Genomics and Molecular Medicine, CSIR Institute
How can I tell if I have a cold or the flu? Although the common cold and the flu share many similar symptoms, they are two different conditions. The symptoms of a cold develop slowly and can include: Runny or stuffy nose (often with green or yellow-colored discharge) Cold symptoms are generally milder than flu symptoms. Flu symptoms usually appear very sud