We fetch to your notice a new website where you can buy priligy australia at a low cost with fast delivery to Australia.
X® ® and other c
And other c onstipation tr
hoW it WorKs
• Relieves occasional constipation by drawing water into the
• Proven safe and effective in elderly patients1
bowel from surrounding body tissues.This provides softer
stools and increases the frequency of bowel movements
• Provides both stool softening and laxative effects1-9
• One of only 2 laxatives with a Grade A recommendation from
the American College of Gastroenterology10*
• Generally produces a bowelmovement in 1-3 days. Many
• Do not use if you have kidney disease except under the advice
• Can cause stomach discomfort, faintness, cramps, sudden
• Stimulates the walls of the intestine, causing the muscles
• Do not use Bisacodyl within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
• Generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours
• Sennosides may affect how other drugs work. Shouldbe taken
• Softens and increases the bulk of digested food, making
• Ferments in the intestine, which may cause gas and bloating
it easier for waste to travel through and leave the body
• May affect how well other medicines work. Take at least
• Generally produces effect in 12-72 hours
2 hours before or 2 hours after prescribed medication
• Allows water and fats to get into the stool. This helps
soften fecal material and makes defecation easier
• Generally produces bowel movement in 12-72 hours
• Pulls large amounts of water into the intestine, making
• Can produce urgent, loose stools• Can remove electrolytes11
stool soft and loose. Increased fluid causes pressure that
• May interact with certain prescription drugs
stimulates contractions in the intestines
• Patients with kidney disease or amagnesium restricted diet need
• Usually produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
• Potential significant side effects, including cramps,
• Draws fluid in to the colon, lowering pH and increasing
• Generally produces a bowel movement in 1-2 days
a low-lactose diet should consult a physician12,13
2011 Merck Consumer Care
The trademarks depicted in this table are owned by their respective owners.
DiPalma JA, et al. A randomized, multicenter, placebo-controlled trial of polyethylene glycollaxative for chronic treatment of chronic constipation. Am J Gastroenterol.
2007; 102:1436-1441 2.
Stoltz R, et al. An efficacy and consumer preference study of polyethylene glycol
3350 for the treatment of constipation in regular laxative users. Home Health Care Consultant.
2001; 8:21-26. 3.
Cleveland MvB, et al. New polyethylene glycol laxative for treatment of constipation in adults: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. South Med J.
Data on file, Schering-Plough Health Care Products. 5.
DiPalma JA, etal. An open-label study of chronic polyethylene glycol laxative use in chronic constipation. Aliment Pharmacol Ther.
2006; 25:703-708. 6.
DiPalma JA, et al. A randomized, multicenter comparison of polyethylene
glycol laxative and tegaserod in treatment of patients with chronic constipation. Am J Gastroenterol.
DiPalma JA, et al. A randomized, placebo-controlled, multicenter study of the safety and efficacy of a new polyethylene glycol laxative. Am J Gastroenterol.
DiPalma JA, et al. Braintree polyethylene glycol (PEG) laxative for ambulatory and long-term care facility constipation patients: report of randomized, cross-overtrials. Online J Dig Health.
Tran LC, et al. Lack of lasting effectiveness of PEG 3350 laxative treatment
of constipation. J Clin Gastroenterol.
American College of Gastroenterology. An evidence-based approach to the management of chronic constipation in NorthAmerica. Am J Gastroenterol.
Hsieh C. Treatment of constipation in older adults.
Am Fam Physician.
Kristalose (lactulose) For Oral Solution full Prescribing Information, Cumberland Pharmaceuticals. 13.
Lactulose. Available at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/meds/a682338.html#precautions. Accessed May29, 2009.
Doklady Biological Sciences. Vol. 375, 2000. pp. 590-591. Translated from Doklady Akademii Nauk. Vol. 375. No. 5, 2000. pp. 703-704. Original Russian Text Copyright © 2000 by Chermva, Lapshin. PHYSIOLOGY Opioid Modulation of Pain Threshold in Fish L. S. Chervova and D. N. Lapshin Presented by Academician P.V. Simonov February 23, 2000Pain is a signal and defense response developed
Powerful Performance. Winning Results. PRELUDE™ 209 Feed Honor® Show Chow® PRELUDE™ 209 feed as a creep to weaned pigs. This feed is designed to be fed to pigs weighing 12 to 16 lbs, but can be fed to heavier pigs. Offer PRELUDE™ 209 feed as a creep feed when pigs are 10 days of age to encourage early Honor® Show Chow® PRELUDE™ 209 feed is supported