We fetch to your notice a new website where you can buy propecia australia at a low cost with fast delivery to Australia.
Department of Strategy and PolicyNational University of Singapore15 Kent Ridge DriveSINGAPORE, 119245
Ph.D. (Economics), Indiana University, April, 2005
M.A. (Economics), Indiana University, February, 2003
M.Sc (Management), National University of Singapore, September, 2000
B.E. (Management), Peking University, 1998
Associate Professor (with tenure), Department of Strategy and Policy, National University ofSingapore, 2012 to present.
Assistant Professor, Department of Strategy and Policy, National University of Singapore,2005 to 2012.
Visiting Scholar, Max Planck Institute for Tax and Public Finance, Munich, 2013.
Visiting Scholar, CIREQ, Montreal, 2012.
Visiting Scholar, Max Planck Institute for Tax and Public Finance, Munich, 2011.
Visiting Scholar, CIREQ, Montreal, 2009.
Applied Game Theory, Industrial Organization
1. Reputation-Concerned Policy Makers and Institution Design, with Ming Li, the Journal of
2. “Reverse”-Lottery Contest and Contest Elimination Function, with Jingfeng Lu and Zhewei
Wang, Journal of Mathematical Economics, forthcoming.
3. Communication and Commitment in Contests, with Oliver Gürtler and Johannes Münster,
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2013, 95, 1-19 (lead article).
4. Competitive E¤ects of Cross-Shareholdings in All-Pay Auctions with Complete Information,
with Jingfeng Lu, International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2013, 31(3), 267-277.
5. Incentivizing R&D: Prize or Subsidies? with Jingfeng Lu and Yuanzhu Lu, International
Journal of Industrial Organization, 2012, 30(1), 67-79.
6. Micro Foundation of Generalized Multi-Prize Contests: A Noisy Ranking Perspective, with
Jingfeng Lu, Social Choice and Welfare, 38(3), 2012, 497-517.
7. The Optimal Multi-Stage Contests, with Jingfeng Lu, Economic Theory, 2012, 51(2), 351-382
8. On Disclosure Policy in Contests with Stochastic Entry, with Qian Jiao and Jingfeng Lu,
9. Optimal Endogenous Entry in Tournaments, with Jingfeng Lu, Economic Inquir y, 2010, 48,
10. Contests with Pre-Contest Investment, with Jingfeng Lu, Economics Letters, 2009, 103, 142-
11. The Beauty of “Bigness”: on Optimal Design of Multi-Winner Contests, with Jingfeng Lu,
Games and Economic Behavior, 2009, 66, 146-161.
12. A Theory of A¢ rmative Action in College Admissions, Economic Inquiry, 2006, 44, 420-429.
13. Endogenous Timing in Contest with Asymmetric Information, Public Choice, 2006, 129, 1-23
1. Team Contests with Multiple Pairwise Battles, with Jingfeng Lu and Yue Pan, under revision
requested by the American Economic Review.
2. Contests with Stochastic and Endogenous Entries, with Qian Jiao and Jingfeng Lu, under
revision requested by International Journal of Game Theory.
3. Optimal Disclosure Policy in Contests with Asymmetric Entry, with Jingfeng Lu and Jun
4. “Success Breeds Success” or “Pride Goes Before a Fall?”: Teams and Individuals in Team-
Production Contests, with Changxia Ke and Fangfang Tan
1. Rent Seeking with “Red Tape”: A Signaling Perspective.
2. Product Design and R&D Competition with Endogenous Spillover, with Soma Dey.
3. Litigation, Settlement and Legal Presumption.
4. Multiple Joint Ventures as a Cure for Moral Hazard, with Qingxia Kong.
5. Disclosure Policy in Contest with Stochastic Abilities, with Qian Jiao and Jingfeng Lu.
6. Innovation Procurement Contests with Nonprofessional Buyer, with Xuyuan Liu.
1. Emotional Agency, with Teck-Hua Ho and Catherine Yeung.
2. Strategic Succession Planning, with Ganesh Iyer.
3. A¢ liated Contests in Di¤erentiated Markets, with Ganesh Iyer.
2013: Max Planck Institute for Tax and Public Finance, Munich, Germany, January.
2012: Concordia University, Montreal, Canada, May; University of Dortmund, Germany,November.
2011: Technical University of Berlin, Berlin, Germany, December; Free University of Berlin,Berlin, Germany, May.
2010: WISE, Xiamen University, December; School of Managment, Shanghai University ofFinance and Economics, December.
2009: Shenzhen HSBC School of Business, Peking University, December; Hong Kong Univer-sity of Science and Technology, December; Nayang Technology University, Singapore, Octo-ber; Concordia University, April.
2008: Singapore Management University, November; Emory University, October; CESIFOSummer Institute, Venice, July; Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm, Sweden, June;Indiana University, Feburary; University of Guelph, March; Concordia University, March;
2013: Econometric Society China Meeting, Beijing, June; The 3rd International Conferenceof Contests, Tournaments, and Relative Performance Evaluations, March, Fresno.
2012: Society for the Advancedment of Economic Theory (SAET) Meeting, Queensland,June; Midwest Economic Theory Spring Meeting, Bloomington, May; American EconomicAssociation Annual Meetings, Chicago, 2012 (Session Organizer and Presenter).
2011: Midwest Economic Theory Fall Meeting, Nashville, November; Association of PublicEconomic Theory (APET) Meetings 2011, Bloomington, June; The 2nd International Con-ference on Tournament, Contest and Relative Performance Evaluation, Raleigh, March.
2010: Summer IO/Strategy Workshop, Shanghai, August; Society for the Advancement ofEconomic Theory (SAET) Meetings, Singapore, August; Workshop on Political Economy,International Game Theory Conference, Stony Brook, July;
2009: Econometric Society Far Eastern Meeting 2009, Tokyo, Japan, August; Summer IO/StrategyWorkshop, Beijing; American Economic Association Annual Meeting, San Francisco, January.
2008: Midwest Economic Theory Fall Meeting, Columbus, October; The 2nd Singapore Eco-nomic Theory Workshop, Singapore, August; The 1st International Conference on Tour-nament, Contest and Relative Performance Evaluation, North Carolina State University,Raleigh, March.
Undergraduate: Principle of Microeconomics, Intermediate Microeconomics, Managerial Eco-nomics
Ph.D: Microeconomic Theory, Economic Modelling for Management Research
Faculty Ph.D Committee; Department Economics Recruiting Committee (chair); Department Ph.DCommittee (chair)
Local Organizing Committee, The 4th Asia Paci…c Economic Science Association Meeting
Session Organizer, 2013 Econometric Society Asian Meeting
Ad Hoc reviewer for American Economic Review, Journal of Political Economy, Theoretical Eco-nomics, Review of Economic Studies, Rand Journal of Economics, Games and Economic Behavior,Economic Journal, International Economic Review, European Economic Review, Economic Theory,Journal of Public Economics, Journal of Public Economic Theory, Loabor Economics, Journal ofDevelopment Economics, Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Journal of MathematicalEconomics, Public Choice, Economic Inquiry, Management Science, Journal of Economic behaviorand Organization, Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, Strategic Management Jour-nal, Journal of Management Studies, Southern Economic Journal, European Journal of PoliticalEconomy, Managerial and Decision Economics, Journal of Economics, Economics of EducationReview, Israel and U.S. Binational Science Foundation and Hong Kong Research Grant Council.
Volume conversion device with tariff and data logging function and integrated GPRS modem- Automatic data transfer to head end systemThe EK155 is a battery-operated volume conversion device for pipe or wall mounting to be connected to all kinds of meters, both commercial and industrial. It is specially designed to be easily mounted onto Elster diaphragm meters of size G10 to G25. The device cal-
Problèmes psychiatriques rencontrés dans la microdélétion 22q11.2 de l'enfance à l'adolescence et à l'âge de jeune adulte Dr Stephan Eliez Professeur en psychiatrie de l’enfant et de l’adolescent Faculté de Médecine – Université de Genève Les problèmes psychiatriques, passées les premières années de vie où les difficultés somatiques peuvent prendre une place i