Mais la polymyxine n'est pas du tout absorbée dans le sang du système gastro-intestinal et n'a d'effet que dans l'intestin et est utile pour le traitement des infections intestinales amoxicilline prix Internet en y faisant des achats permettant d’économiser jusqu'à soixante-dix pour cent, tout en étant sûr de la qualité des produits pharmaceutiques.
Anima Mundi 2012
20th International Animation Festival of Brazil
Rio de Janeiro - July 13th to 22nd
São Paulo - July 25th to 29th
Submissions: from January 16h to March 22nd, 2012
• March 22nd
– Entry forms, preview DVDs, photos, promotional material and dialogue list.
Films received after this date cannot be accepted for selection and only copies in perfect
screening condition will be accepted.
• May 16th
- Notification of selected works on the festival website: www.animamundi.com.br
• June 13th
- Arrival of final formats.
• July 13th to 29th
– Festival period in Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo. • August 6th
– Beginning of final formats return. • November 30th
- Deadline for the payment of all cash prizes. 2. CATEGORIES IN COMPETITION
• Short Film
- shorts intended for the general public.
• Short for Children
- shorts intended for children.
• Brazilian Short Film
- shorts by Brazilian authors, exhibited in the Short Film and Short for
• Student Film
- graduation shorts produced in animation courses or workshops, exhibited in
the Short Film and Short for Children screenings.
• Feature Film
- films with length over 60 minutes.
• Feature for Children
- films with length over 60 minutes intended for children.
• Commissioned Film
- commissioned works for advertising, institutional campaigns, music
videos or special effects sequences for live-action feature films, exhibited in the Portfolio screenings.
3. NON-COMPETITIVE SCREENINGS
• Animation, of Course!
– a selection of films produced by students in schools, workshops and
• Future Animator
– animation shorts produced by children and teenagers.
- unconventional or experimental animation works exhibited in a specific space.
– films that reflect the tendencies of the recent international animation production.
• Special Screenings and Retrospectives
- The audience vote separately for the favorite films and videos. The
votes will be immediately counted at the end of each screening and kept under total security
and secrecy until the awards announcement.
- R$ 10.000,00 Short for Children
- R$ 5.000,00 Brazilian Short Film
- R$ 8.000,00 Student Film
- R$ 4.000,00 Feature Film
- R$ 5.000,00 Feature for Children
- R$ 5.000,00
PROFESSIONAL JURY AWARDS
- A collegiate of animators, filmmakers, journalists, fine
artists, musicians and other specialists related to the art of animation vote and award the
professional prizes among the films of the short film categories in competition
Among ‘Short Film’ Programs
- R$ 4.000,00 Best Script
- R$ 4.000,00 Best Soundtrack
- R$ 4.000,00 Best Art Direction
- R$ 4.000,00 Among ‘Portfolio’ Programs
Best Commissioned Film
- R$ 3.000,00
ANIMA MUNDI ON THE ROAD AWARD
- Films and videos selected and invited to participate
in ANIMA MUNDI ON THE ROAD, a special program that will tour on other Brazilian cities
during 11 months after the festival, will receive a R$ 700,00 award.
BEST FILM AWARD
- R$ 10.000,00 and the ANIMA MUNDI trophy to be awarded to the work
which stands out as a special achievement to the animation language by the professional jury.
Anima Mundi is now a qualifying festival by the Academy of Motion Pictures, Arts and Sciences.
The recipient of the "Best Film Award" in the short films category may be eligible to enter the
Animated Short Film competition for the concurrent Oscar® season, provided that the films
meets all the requirements set forth by the Academy’s official rules for that season.
For more information, please see www.oscars.org/awards/academyawards/rules
- Only the winners of the 1st place in each category will receive the ANIMA MUNDI trophy and
the cash prize.
- The awards may not be assigned in case there are less than 3 contestants in each category.
- The amounts mentioned above refer to the gross value of the prizes. The net value to be paid
will be subject to the discount of income tax imposed by Brazilian laws and wire transfer
- Just for the Feature for Children category: In case there are less than 3 selected films in the
Feature for Children category, those will automatically compete for the Best Feature Film award.
If there are 3 or more selected films in the Feature for Children category, separate awards will
be assigned for the Best Feature Film and the Best Feature for Children.
6. SUBMISSIONS AND ELIGIBILITY
• No entry fee is required
There is no restriction regarding themes or genres.
• There is no limit in the number of works submitted per entrant. However, a separate
entry form is required for each work.
animated productions on film or video that have not been selected or exhibited at
previous ANIMA MUNDI editions may be entered.
• The entry form must be completely filled and sent through a valid e-mail address recognized
by the festival system by the on-line version available exclusively at the website
The person who fills the entry form will be considered fully responsible for the submission of
the work and will remain as the contact for every correspondence with the festival regarding the
There is no minimum age to submit a film but awarded participants under 18 years old must
indicate an adult as responsible for receiving the cash award on his/her behalf.
• The festival is entitled to give preference to works that have not yet been on general release or
exhibited in other festivals in Brazil. • On no account will the festival pay exhibition fees for any selected or invited film.
7. PRE-SELECTION PROCESS
• For the selection process, a preview copy of the submitted work must be a final edited version EXCLUSIVELY DVD
preferably free region (0 or ALL) and NTSC system, recorded on DVD
video, 4x3 or 16x9 anamorphic format, WITHOUT INTERACTIVE MENU
• The DVD must run in standard DVD players. DVDs that only run in computers (DATA
DVDs) will be automatically disqualified for the selection process.
• Works that are unfinished or in progress will not be considered for selection.
• It is obligatory to send one work per DVD.
• The EXTERNAL
DVD envelope must be identified with the title of the work, name of the
director, running time, color and format (PAL/NTSC). STICKY LABELS MUST NOT BE FIXED
ON THE MEDIA.
• Only for the pre-selection process, the preview DVDs of films in other languages must contain
an option for subtitles in English
• Beside the subtitles, a text file (in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format) with the full dialogue
list, narration or written cards containing the time code must be provided during the on-line entry
process. Languages accepted are English
in the entry form).
• It is obligatory to send
, through upload during the on-line submission process, at least one
still photograph of the work in jpeg format (.jpeg), with minimum resolution of 300 dpi,
approximate size dimensions of 15x10 cm (6x4 inches), RGB, for the catalogue and for
promotional purposes of the festival.
• All materials requested for pre-selection must be sent prepaid and will not be returned.
They will be placed in the festival’s archives.
PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL - pre selection process and selected works
• Transport costs charges of medias, as well as any other related charges – notably
customs forwarding agents’ fees for import and export – must be fully paid both ways by
producers, directors or authorised organisations. Promotional material, videos and DVDs
(pre-selection or final format) must be preferably sent by regular mail service.
• The use of courier or express services is not acceptable. In case it is absolutely
necessary, it is mandatory to explicit declare in the commercial invoice and AWB that
duties and taxes will be paid in the origin (prepaid modality). Collect and airfreight
shipments will not be accepted.
• Should a customs declaration be requested, "no commercial value" or a value under
US$ 5.00 must be declared. Expenses incurred by the non-observance of this instruction WILL NOT BE PAID BY THE FESTIVAL
. Transportation service bills will be charged to
the shipper, otherwise the delivery will not be accepted.
• Shipments by regular airmail must be done the earliest possible.
• All material sent from abroad should be properly packed and labeled as "NO
COMMERCIAL VALUE - FOR CULTURAL PURPOSES ONLY"
. The special mailing
label available at the website www.animamundi.com.br
must be preferably used.
• THE LABEL MUST BE FIXED OUTSIDE THE ENVELOPE IN A VISIBLE PLACE.
• Works will be neither collected nor returned to P.O. Box
8. SENDING COPIES OF SELECTED WORKS
Accepted screening formats are Film (35mm), DVD, Blu-Ray or Digital files.
• Entrants that have more than one work selected for the festival must send separately one
work per media.
• All boxes must be labeled with the title of the work, running time, system and region, entrant's
name and address.
• The compatible formats and instructions for sending the digital files will be individually
informed by the festival production team after the selection process (after May, 16th).
• The festival will be responsible for the safety of all films and videos from the time of delivery
until they are shipped in return. In case of loss or damage of a copy during the event, the
obligation of the festival will be limited to compensating the entrant only for the cost of making a
new copy, according to a professional lab invoice.
• 35mm format with optical soundtrack only.
• Each print must be on a separate standard reel, heads out and with the title of the work clearly
printed on the leader.
• Each print must be in an adequate film container, labeled with the title of the work, running
time, aspect ratio, entrant's name and address.
• The festival will arrange the transportation of 35mm film prints through the support of
diplomatic institutions or shipping agencies. Specific and detailed shipping instructions will
be sent via email after the selection process (May 16th).
• All film prints will be checked for damages before and after the festival screenings by
specialized professionals. A copy of the report will be sent along with the film after the festival.
Vídeo – DVD and Blu-Ray
• DVD and Blu-Ray copies can be from any region (preferably NTSC system) and contain a
final authored version approved by the entrant, WITHOUT WATERMARKS.
• STICKY LABELS MUST NOT BE FIXED ON THE MEDIAS.
• For the festival video screenings, the selected works may be copied in their entirety in Blu-Ray
or DVD that will contain the works in the screening order as defined by the festival curators. The
festival will be fully responsible for the quality and insurance of this material, hereby
guaranteeing that it will not be used for any other means, unless a previous written authorization
is given by the entrant. • The medias must be sent by entrants at their own expenses and won’t be returned.
9. SUBTITLING AND DUBBING
• The festival’s official language is the Brazilian Portuguese. The festival will take care of the
electronic subtitling of ALL foreign films and videos. In order to do so, a text file with time-code
information should be uploaded during the entry process. Languages accepted are English,
French, Spanish or Portuguese.
• Films with fixed subtitles will not be accepted for screening. All final format versions of the
works must contain the film WITHOUT SUBTITLES.
• The festival will produce a Portuguese dubbed version of the works to be exhibited in the
Shorts for Children screenings. In this case, for foreign films selected for this category the final
format will be required with M&E (music and sound effects) separated from dialogues and
narration (channels 1 and 2 only). In case the media cannot be sent, a digital M&E file with time-
code must be provided instead.
10. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Every selected work will receive a Certificate of Participation.
• No material sent to the festival will be returned to the entrant or loaned to third parties before
the conclusion of the festival activities.
• Should the work be returned to an address other than the one indicated in the entry form (i.e.:
other animation festival), the entrant must provide a written and signed request along with new
shipping instructions prior to seven days before the festival's closing date. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US:
- For questions and general information please check our “FAQ” in our website or write to: [email protected]
- Films and videos shipping issues: [email protected]
- Entry form and rules: [email protected]
When writing, please include the original title and entry ID number in the “subject” header of the
The Multiplatform International Animation Contest will take place on-line simultaneously to the
festival, replacing the traditional ANIMA MUNDI WEB & CELL contest. The specific rules and
entry form for ANIMA MULTI CONTEST will be available by April 2012 in the website www.animamundi.com.br Important:
The same work can be entered for ANIMA MUNDI FESTIVAL and for the ANIMA
MULTI CONTEST. If selected, it will participate only in one or the other, exclusively at the
discretion of the festival directors.
So kommen Sie gut ausgestattet durch den UrlaubDr. Rosalinde klap-fenberger-Schaffer ist Apo thekerin mit Urlaub – schönste Zeit im Jahr Jetzt beginnt sie wieder — die sommerliche Reisezeit. Vor lauter Vor-freude und Urlaubsvorbereitungen sollten hilfreiche Medikamente für lindert eine kühlende, antihistaminische den Fall des Falles im Urlaubsgepäck nicht vergessen werd
Doxycycline Fact Sheet What is doxycycline? Doxycycline is an antibiotic medicine belonging to the Doxycycline and other members of the tetracycline class called "tetracyclines." It is used to treat bacterial class of antibiotics are not generally approved for infections in many different parts of the body. It does not treating patients under 8 years old. These antibio