CORE-AT Terms of Service Last Updated: April 2009
By using the CORE-AT System (“Service”), developed and owned by Essentialtalk, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Essentialtalk reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Essentialtalk is not responsible for the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the content provided herein. Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account. While Essentialtalk prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you agree to use the Service at your own risk. Account Terms
1. You must provide your legal full name, a valid e-mail address, and any other information requested in
2. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your username and password. Essentialtalk cannot
and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
3. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account. 4. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the
Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
1. Up-to-date and accurate billing information are required for paying accounts. 2. The Service is billed on a monthly basis and will be billed starting on the 30th day of each month. 3. The service is billed in advance, therefore, your first billing will be charged for your first and second
month of service. Thereafter the service will be charged in advance on a monthly basis.
4. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities and you shall be
responsible for payment of all such taxes.
5. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, of for months unused with an open
account. In order to treat everyone equally no exceptions will be made.
6. Cancellation prior to the 15th of the month will not be charged.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel
your account will be accepted once a confirmation of cancellation email is provided.
2. All of your content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can
not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
3. In the event of a cancellation or termination, all data (images/information/etc) will be provided to the
4. Essentialtalk, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate the account and refuse any and
all current or future use, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of the Account or access to the Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in the Account. Essentialtalk reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. Essentialtalk reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify of discontinue, temporarily or
permanently, the Service (and or part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to annual license fees to the Service, are subject to
change upon 30 days notice from Essentialtalk. Such notice may be provided at any time through email.
3. Essentialtalk shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change,
suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
1. The content is protected by copyright law and is owned by Essentialtalk. Except as granted in the
limited license herein, any use of the content, including modification, transmission, presentation, distribution, republication, or other exploitation of the Web site or of its content, whether in whole or in part, is prohibited without the express prior written consent of Essentialtalk.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “is available”
2. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders. 3. You must not modify, adapt, hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is
4. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the
Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Essentialtalk.
5. Essentialtalk does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service
will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
6. You expressly understand and agree that Essentialtalk shall not be liable for any direct, indirect,
incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Essentialtalk has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from; (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (iv) or any other matter relating to the service.
7. The failure of Essentialtalk to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not
constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Essentialtalk and governs your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Essentialtalk (including, but not limited to, any prior version of the Terms of Service).
8. You give permission to Essentialtalk and a third party research board (A.T. Still University) to use non-
identifying information for the purposes of research. You understand that no identifying information will be accessed or utilitized, and you understand that Essentialtalk pays the utmost attention to ensure that your privacy and security, as well as that of your patients, will be respected and will remain intact.
9. Questions about the Terms of Service should be directed to an Essentialtalk Representative.
J. Mol. Microbiol. Biotechnol. (2001) 3(2): 237-246. Multifunctionality of Tetracycline Efflux Functions 237 JMMB Symposium Functions of Tetracycline Efflux Proteins that Do Not Involve Tetracycline Terry A. Krulwich*, Jie Jin, Arthur A. Guffanti, and David transmembrane segments (TMS) and are encoded in the H. Bechhofer chromosome or on plasmids found predominantly in Gram-positive p
SCIENTIFIC USE OF THE TERM ‘PRE-EMBRYO’ Director of the Institute of Life’s Science of the Catholic University of Attempts are often made through semantic manipulation to distort biological reality, particularly when this has ethical connotations, and above all if this biological reality is related with new human life, since it should not be forgotten that it is in that period of time i