Facebook Auction of Products Generously Donated in Aid of Unique
Cheryl Beaumont-Butcher is organising an auction of items, the proceeds of which will be donated to
Unique – Rare Chromosome Disorder Support Group (registered charity no. 1110661) to be used for
charitable purposes. This event is not organised by Unique, is open to all and it is not necessary to be
a member of the charity to participate. Any queries relating to the auction should be directed to Cheryl
Cheryl explains here how the auction will work:
Firstly, you DON'T have to go anywhere or move from your seats.this auction is to run on
Facebook.so come on and invite your friends.
This is an auction organised by myself of kindly donated memorabilia signed by professional athletes.
Each item has been photographed and detailed as to what it is. Also, I have managed to get some big
companies onboard who are also willing to donate to the auction.
Unique is a charity very close to my heart, without going into too much detail, the charity has given us
so much guidance and support over the last few months. It's now my turn to give something back. So
friends/family, please help me help them. HOW IT ALL WORKS
Each item kindly donated will be photographed and will have a starting bid placed by myself. The
bidder will view, and leave an amount in the comment section. The bid has to be greater than the
starting bid or the last bid entered. The bidder will the highest bid at the end of the auction wins the
I will forward the link to the winner to my fundraising page where payment is paid. This link
automatically sends the money to Unique.
I have in my possession some of the items donated by the athletes, so I will post myself to the winner.
I will lose out to P&P, but this is for charity so I don't mind. Other products and gifts are with the
companies, as soon as the winner pays via the fundraising page I will contact the company who will
forward to the winner.
As the organiser, I do not have any involvement with monies.
PLEASE NOTE, I AM WILLING TO PAY FOR SOME OF THE P&P FOR THE SMALLER
ITEMS (THERE IS A FEW) BUT CAN I ASK THAT THE WINNERS OF THE MORE LARGER
ITEMS (HAMPERS ETC) PAY A LITTLE TOWARDS THE P&P SO I AM ABLE TO POST
STRAIGHT AWAY. I AM ALSO WILLING TO POST TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE UK IF I AM
HELPED WITH P&P. I WOULD PAY FOR IT ALL IF I HAD THAT MONEY TREE.THANK
YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
I really hope we all can raise some serious money for this charity. Thank you from the bottom of my
heart for getting involved.
TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE KINDLY DONATED I will thank each and everyone of you on here
and via text if I have your number.this couldn't have happened if it wasn't for you all. ;-) Please see pages 2-6 for a list of the items to be auctioned
List of Items to Be Auctioned
1) Jimmy Choo black shoulder bag and Bourjois Paris, donated by Boots.
2) Beautiful handmade reversible hat and scarf, kindly donated by rem-designs.co.uk
3) Me to You hamper, kindly donated by 'All Occasions Cards Gifts & Photography' valued at £213
4) Jessica Ennis (Hill) signed autobiography
5) 4 x Children's DVD's, brand new sealed, kindly donated by Abbey Media Entertainment
6) Haribo hamper, kindly donated by Haribo, Pontefract, West Yorkshire.
7) 'Landscape' children's dinner plate, kindly donated by 'Fab'.
8) 3 months squash & tennis membership valued at £148, kindly donated by Hallamshire Squash and
tennis club, Sheffield
9) JoJo Maman Bébé catalogue and £40 voucher. (Baby, maternity and children's wear)
10) Blue marshmallow tree measuring at 20cm tall, kindly donated by Kandy Krave.
11) Women's World ranked number 2, British Open 2013 champion, World Series Gold 2013
Champion,has kindly signed and donated her Adidas t-shirt and signed poster
12) England's World Number 4 squash player, World number 1, Feb 2012, British Open champion
2006, 2009, 5 times British Champion, Nick Matthew has kindly donated a signed t-shirt and his
racket (also signed).Nick's squash racket sells for £110 in the shops.
13) 8 big bags of mixed sweets, lollies, double dips, drumsticks, refreshers, love hearts etc, kindly
donated by Swizzels Matlow.
14) 2 tickets to Blackpool Water Park!!
15) Family pass (2 adults, 2 children) to Jorvik Viking Centre, York, North Yorkshire.
16) Lots of ice-cream vouchers!! Thank you Haagen Dazs, yum yum! (to the total value of £30).
17) 2 x tickets to the World No:1 indoor motorcycle trials on Saturday 4th January 2014. Kindly
donated by Motorpoint Arena, Sheffield.
18) Family pass (2 adults, 2 children) to The Deep, Hull, East Ridings. The UK's best aquarium.
19) 4 tickets for the luxury suite at Sheffield's Motorpoint Arena to watch Disney on Ice. On Friday
22nd November 2013.
20) Englishman James Willstrop, the most successful junior squash player of all time. Current World
number 3, World number 1 in January 2012. 2012 saw Willstrop edge as an author with the
publication of 'Shot and a Ghost'. Here he kindly donates his t-shirt and book which have both been
21) Family pass (2 adults, 2 children) to Magna, the UK's first science adventure centre, Rotherham!
22) Deluxe Halloween party pack containing: 2 Large black witches hats, 60" Halloween jointed cutout, 30 Halloween balloons, 4 x 81' of orange/black streamers, 2 x 18" jointed witches, 12' spider web banner, 10 Halloween silhouettes, 6 x strings of bats, 11' glittered 'Happy Halloween' banner, 5 x dangling spiders, 2 x fake spiders web with spiders, Inflatable pumpkin, 3 x white skeletons, 3 x black spiders, 3 x black bats, Halloween quiz and Halloween party ideas sheet. 23) Another one for the squash fans!! Thanks to Tim Garner we have: An official Nine Telecom Squash Legends 2012 polo shirt signed by Jonathon Power (ex-World Champion & World no.1), Peter Nicol MBE (ex-World Champion & World no.1), David Palmer (ex-World Champion & World no.1), John White (ex-World no.1 and hitter of 172 mph squash ball), Simon Parke (ex-World no.3 & British Champion), Derek Ryan (ex-World no.7 and most capped squash player), Stephen Meads (ex-World 11 and Brotish Champion) and Tim Garner (ex-World no.26 and 7-time Euro Club Champion). 24) Yasmin Jaswal Born 1962 A thing of beauty is a joy forever and joy it is indeed when one looks at Yasmin Jaswal’s paintings. Yasmin an artist who fell in love with Kenya: its people, its culture and its traditions. It was this love that inspired Yasmin to return to her first love – painting. Yasmin was a student at the Fine Arts department at Islamabad College for Girls from 1979-1981.It was here that she got the opportunity to discover and experiment with various painting techniques and art forms – from landscapes to still life to portraits and abstract art. In 1981 she got married, moved to the US and started a family. From there on family commitments took precedence and the passion for painting lay dormant for seventeen long years. In 1999 Yasmin moved to Kenya with her family and that was a turning point in her life, bringing about the revival of her painting career. Many of her paintings have the images of Maasai–an African tribe who live off the land and roam around in pairs or in a group of three. It is believed that it is unlucky to move about on your own. She also paints African landscapes and African Abstract’s. Yasmin paints in oil colours and uses vibrant, happy colours. The Maasai figures are ornate, adorned with gold, silver and copper which sometimes is misinterpreted as reflecting materialism of the contemporary world. In fact they symbolise the wealth of the Maasai soul, their generosity and hospitality; whereas the bright colours reflect their love for life. Her Abstract and landscape pieces are also quite unique with her own individual style of painting. Yasmin has had a few exhibitions of her paintings in the UK, Islamabad, Malawi, Washington, Chicago and Nairobi. Her work was highly appreciated which encouraged her to devote more time to her passion-painting. There are a total of nine painting which have been kindly donated by1. 2. 3. 4. Prints measure 12.5 x 17.5" , these are prints designed by the artist.the next pictures are original oil paintings which are as follows:5. Tall red flower one with cream mount 20" x 16" 6. Green red and gold flower one 12" x 16" 7. Tree with sunset 12" x 16" 8. Gold and brown without circles
13.5" x 16.5" 9. Gold and brown with circles 12" x 16". The last picture is just showing that the artists work has been used by United Nations for their greeting card. 25) Thank you to Bags of Style for donating a pair of seatbelt pads for car seat or normal belt. These pad can be embroidered in the winners choice of words and colours. These are designed to help the emergency services, teachers etc in case all communication is lost and the child needs to let others know what needs they have. A very clever design and very much appreciated. Winner's details will be passed on so there choice of words and design can be made. 26) This kind donation is for my friends of Unique (or any child that needs that bit of help with walking). Gilbert & Mellish LtGilbertMellish donated a pair of their brand new Fushsia high top in Velcro booties. 27) Another kind donation for the squash fans. Adidas baseball cap from the 2010 Commonwealth Games, in Delhi signed byand. (England team won Silver in singles and doubles) Puma tracksuit top from the 2002 Commonwealth Games, in Manchester signed by Tania Bailey. (England won silver and bronze). 28) Squash fans. here's a signed England t-shirt by some retired top squash players including Nick Matthew,ee Beachill, Del Harris, Linda Elriani, Vicky Botwright,(Thacker),(Jackman, Campion), and also a signed Ireland t-shirt signed by 29) 2013 World Series Squash tournament white ball, used on the glass show courts! Signed by the competing athletes including Nicol David, World Number 1 for 7 consecutive years, 2 x World Games gold and World Champion,guel Angel Rodriguez, Camille Serme. 30) A kind donation from Sheffield United football team. Two (2) signed footballs and two (2) match tickets for the 2013/14 season! 31) Another kind donation by 'All Occasions Cards Gifts & Photography'.here's 2 (two) photography packages including, one hour photo shoot, one 20x30 canvas wrap, 2 (two) 10x8 prints in mounts, 2 (two) 8x6 prints in mounts, 2 (two) 7x5 prints in mounts. The photo shoot is in Worksop, Notts, S80. 32) Kind donation from Hi-Tec Ltd, winning bidder receives £50 towards a pair of Hi-Tec shoes!! I will forward the voucher on to the winner and you simply choose your shoes from their website and email them your choice. 33) Another signed t-shirt byThis shirt is from the 1998 Commonwealth Games. Sue is a former professional squash player from England. She was runner-up at the British Open in 1991 and 2000, and reached a career-high ranking of World No. 3 in 1998. She won the British National Championship title four times in 1992, 1997, 1998 and 2001. As a junior player, Wright captained the England team which won the world junior team title in 1987. 34) This kind donation is for people in Stonehaven, Scotland (I have to cover all corners of the UK so I don't leave anyone out). This donation is a 12 session adult pass for the Stonehaven Heated Open Air Pool for the 2014 season, valued over £50. 35) Okay. Got 9 (nine) of these bad boys, kindly donated by Tommee Tippee!! One for the tiny babies out there Bidding is for one of these grooming and will also post to people who can pay near or match the winning bid! If the winning bidder would like more than ONE, please let me know when
the auction finishes on 1st Oct. Each grooming kit contains: Digital oral thermometer, nasal aspirator, toothbrush, brush, comb, scissors, nail clippers, 2 x emery boards. 36) 4 x World Champion and current US National Team Coach Chris Walker has very kindly donated a whole bunch of stuff from his Motion Sport range.is the owner and designer of his squash rackets. here's what he's willing to give to the auction. 2 (two) x Samurai singles squash racket, each worth $210 AND 2 (two) x Warrior DOUBLES squash rackets (this is slightly smaller in the body as there is less room on the court when playing doubles), each worth $220. 37) Howard Webb, MBE is an English professional football referee who officiates primarily in the Premier League, having been appointed to the list of Select Group Referees in 2003, and has been a FIFA-listed referee since 2005. Webb is counted amongst the all-time top referees by the International Federation of Football History and Statistics (IFFHS), and has refereed a number of notable matches including the FA Cup Final, the FA Community Shield and the final of the Football League Cup. In 2010, he became the first person to referee the finals of the UEFA Champions League and FIFA World Cup in the same year. Webb has drawn praise for his authoritative and respected approach to refereeing from football bodies, pundits, colleagues, players, and managers. Howard also referees premiership matches including my team Manchester United, which i'm very glad about! He is by far, one of the best refs about. Howard has kindly donated a referring shirt which has been signed by him, and also a signed photograph of him. Howard has signed the shirt as "referee for the World Cup final in 2010', erm because he was! 38) Okay, one for the Rugby fans out there!!! This baby arrived this morning!! The RFL have kindly donated a 2013 brand new Men's England Rugby League t-shirt signed by the England Men's team! 39) Footy fans, we seeing and hearing??!! This next donation is an authentic football signed by.wait for it. Sir Trevor Brooking, Ray Clemence, Stuart Pearce, and Howard Wilkinson!! It comes in its own glass display case. this looks fab. 40) Barnsley FC have also joined in the fun!! They have kindly donated 2 x match day tickets for the 2013/14 season. 41) Any Nigel Mansell motor racing fans out there, here's another belter!!! 'THE RETURN OF RED FIVE' This limited edition signed litho print by renowned motorsport artist Colin Carter was commissioned to mark the formation of Le Mans race team Beechdean Mansell Motorsport. In 2010, leading UK GT race team Beechdean Motorsport and Formula One legend Nigel Mansell joined forces to form Beachdean Mansell Motorsport, with the long term aim of achieving glory at the Le Mans 24 hour race. This highly collectible piece of racing memorabilia depicts the team's Ginetta Zytek racer in full flight. A limited edition of 1000 prints, just 300 were signed by Nigel Mansell, his two sons; Leo and Greg and artist Colin Carter. 42) Squashies, another great donation by World number 11 and British national Champion, Daryl Selby!! Signed Commonwealth t-shirt! 43) 2 x match day tickets AND a signed football by Sheffield Wednesday's first team!
44) hahahaha okay, here we go!!! a bizarre but funny donation by Hen Party Fun. and sorry boys, this is for FEMALES only!! NAKED BUTLER/LIFE DRAWING This voucher entitles the bearer and her friends to a FREE naked butler for the evening. This also incorporates a life drawing and optional body painting session. The date for this event will be decided by both the bearer and the participant on a day/evening that suits them both. Your butler will be naked, save for a bow tie, throughout the evening and will serve drinks and tend to your every need. During the event there will be the chance to participate in a number of fun games for forfeits and drinks. As well as games participants will get the opportunity to draw their naked butler in a number of different nude life poses with the emphasis being firmly on fun. Prizes will be offered for the best drawings as voted for by your life model.
Evidence Summary: Using SSRI Antidepressants and Other Newer Antidepressants to Treat Depression in Young People: What are the issues and what is the evidence? headspace is funded by the Australian Government under the Promoting Better Mental Health – Youth Mental Health Initiative Section A: Evidence Summary: Using SSRI Antidepressants and Other Newer Antidepressants to Treat
TÍTULO VII. DE LAS LICENCIAS MUNICIPALES. CAPÍTULO I. LICENCIAS. Art. 147.Actos de edificación y uso del suelo. 1.Están sujetos a previa licencia municipal los siguientes actos: 1ºLas obras de construcción de edificaciones e instalaciones de todas las clases de nueva planta. 2ºLas obras de ampliación, reforma o conservación de edificios e instalaciones de todas las clases existentes. 3ºL